Point of note: for UNIT TEST code coverage, you can use the cobertura stuff
built into maven.   Just run:

mvn cobertura:cobertura

and it will generate a HTML coverage report for the maven module in
target/site/cobertura

There are also some nice dependency reports that we can generate from maven:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/jdepend-maven-plugin/

Cross reference report:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jxr-plugin/

Dan