There are a number of ways to do this:

- If you are employed by one of the collaborators, you already have access
- You can become a participant in the collaboration
- The spec group is in the process of constructing a web site with access to the documents, which will be available very shortly.

Let me know if you fall under option 2 and I can help out.

Jim