Jim,

Thanks a lot for your response.

1. In the slide 4, it states to reduce the number of concepts of SCA. How
does composite attains it?

     For example- services are equivalent to entry point, references are
similar to external service.
The added thing is properties.
It keeps similar concepts of modules and adds properties also. How do we
think that it redu ces SCA concept when it is adding more functionality to
it?
Here I would recommend to use the existing module/M1 concept and add things
to it instead of doing things from scratch. Let us reuse the functionality
which is already in M1. Please clarify.

2. In slide 11 there is a list of reasons provided which tries giving us
explanation of why the current M1 architecture requires refactoring?
I would request to provide a one to one mapping of this list to the new
concepts of M2 which resolves the issues of M1 architecture.

Apart from this, I do agree with you that the wiring concept in M2 may be
simplified with all the present functionalities. We should certainly make it
more simplified keeping the existing functionality.

It would be great if you could give me a clear picture on how targetInvoker
works. I understand that the targetInvoker resolves the target instance by
resolving scopeContainer. I think the whole process should have the address
of target instance using which the target invoker may locate the target
instance. I am not sure where this address is provided to the targetInvoker?
Do the ScopeContainer provides the target address/reference to the
targetInvoker?
Can you please clarify? Can you please let me know the packages/classes
which I can go through to get a good idea about it.

cheers,
Rakesh.