Hi Rick

I tried to put together all the diagrams I had seen and spin up a version of
the new site layout. Unfortunately my mail describing this took 7 hours to
either get out of our local systems or be reflected by the Apache mail list.
So apologies if we have overlapped. The work is attached to this JIRA (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-568). I think Pete was
applying it.

Regards

Simon