Hi, Jim.

Forgot to mention that I had an early version on this topic. I uploaded it to http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/Extending/Manual. Maybe you can take a look to see if it helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:04 PM
Subject: Chianti extension manual

I've started a manual for extending Chianti. It's obviously very rough and missing many pieces but comments and contributions are welcome. If you plan on editing it, please let me know so we don't collide.

Also, this is a good point to raise the question of how we want to construct user manuals. I seem to recall Hibernate having a good process which results in the output of multiple formats, including pdf, single page html, and multi-page html. Any suggestions? For the time being, I've left it in Word but plan to switch to a more "open" format.

Jim