Thanks Simon, I think this would be useful. Perhaps we should also link to SCA whitepapers on osoa.org once they are published?

One thing I would like to make sure we do is maintain the technical scenarios with easy navigation to them without having to click through "business scenarios". I think the current layout suits that so as long as the technical ones don't become buried behind a pile of click-throughs. We may want to separate the two scenarios types into two pages if they become too numerous to fit on one.

Jim