The attachment is missing. :-)

Raymond

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Boynes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 2:41 PM
Subject: Using osgi plugin to generate manifests

We current specify manifests for some of the jars that enable them to
be used as OSGi bundles. These (IIRC) are based on some sent in near
the start of the year. One problem I think we face is in tracking the
content of these to keep them current.

I did some experimentation with the maven-osgi-plugin from Apache
Felix which allows the OSGi manifest entries to be automatically
generated - attached is a delta to the POM for the sca-api module
that generates the manifest rather than relying on the one in the
source tree.

Can someone more OSGi literate than me please check that this is a
reasonable manifest and see if this is a better approach?

Thanks
--
Jeremy