On Jul 27, 2006, at 9:02 AM, ant elder wrote:

Did you ever add me as a moderator for the private list, I've not seen any
moderation requests? So you must have seen all the subscription
requests...could you post a list of who has subscribed? (or is there some other way I can find the subscriber list myself and I'll post the list?)

I haven't figured out how to add you as a moderator - I'd ask one of our mentors to explain the mechanism ...

--
Jeremy