Hi Jeremy,
   It seems you have implemented the RMI Binding :-).  I am looking at it
to get an understanding of it.  Please help me with the following: -
- Is there a testcase or a sample that I can try out using this RMI
binding.?
- From another discussion that you folks are having in the context of the
JSContainer, I understand that there must be a default.scdl for the RMI
Extension.  I don't find it if there must exist one.  Am I missing something
here?
- From the implementation I observe that the service interface must be
extended from 'java.rmi.Remote'.  Does this mean that if I have some POJO
implementations that I wish to expose as RMI services, then I must rewrite
the interfaces and implementations or atleast wrap the existing
implementation.  Making use of the service interface, can we not dynamically
create a RMI interfaces as part of the binding implementation?

Do let me know if I can help you do any or all of these if they are supposed
to be done.  Thanks.

- Venkat