Ta

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 August 2006 13:19
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: problem running supplychain sample from the command line

Hello,
Not an expert on this particular demo, but I just checked in a bat file
"run.bat" that seems to run it for me.  This is the output I see:
    E:\dev\tuscany\java\samples\sca\supplychain>
    Main thread Thread[main,5,main]
    Work thread Thread[pool-1-thread-1,5,main] - Order, submitted,
fulfilled, shipped

It hangs for me though at the end and I think there is an issue that may
have fixed since I last did an update.
The bat file could be easily converted to a linux shell script.  Just
haven't fired up my linux box yet.
Anyway hope this helps out.