On Aug 1, 2006, at 7:00 PM, Jim Marino wrote:

Yea for some reason it's not picking it up on my machine. Have any idea what may be happening since you have the same box as me?

I don't think it does it automatically - I always have to set it manually before checking in. I typically do an "svn st" before committing just to make sure that there is nothing missing. It doesn't always work - for example, if you've cleaned there won't be a target directory which is a common indicator that svn:ignore is not set.

--
Jeremy