Hi Jeremy / Jim,

Is there something called a 'default sca binding'.  For example is the
following composite valid?  So does it mean that in the absence of bindings
the default binding is in place which is 'default sca binding'?

<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
          name="CalculatorComposite">

   <service name="TuscanyCalcService" target="CalculatorServiceComponent">
       <interface.java interface="calculator.CalculatorService"/>
       <reference>CalculatorServiceComponent</reference>
   </service>

   <component name="CalculatorServiceComponent">
       <implementation.java class="calculator.CalculatorServiceImpl"/>