Good idea - can you do a patch for this?
--
Jeremy

On Aug 4, 2006, at 12:18 AM, Venkata Krishnan wrote:

Hi,

Now that the OSOA site is open to all and it has all specs, could we link
the spec documents posted on the page
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/documentation.html to the corresponding ones on the OSOA site. We could probably get rid of some duplication and confusions as it will be clear that there is this single place that has the
specs against which Tuscany is under development.  Makes sense?

- Venkat