Do we need a maintenance branch for the C++ M1 release? I think it would be useful to have a branches/cpp-M1 for people who want to get the M1 source or do some maintenance work on it.

If people think it's a good idea I can take care of it. What is the revision number that I should svn copy?

Is the tag for the M1 release tags/cpp-0.1.incubating-M1-RC3b? If it is then what about renaming it to cpp-0.1.incubating-M1 to make it clear that it is the M1 release?