Hi Kelvin,
I see that you already have a CLA on file. If you send me a preferred apache user name and an alternate I will get this started.
Thanks,
--Kevin

kelvin goodson wrote:

Folks,
  many thanks for the votes.   How does it work now?  I have a feeling my
nominator might be expected to initiate a process or 2 to get me up and
running as a committer, but Frank is now on vacation. If this is the case
could I put myself up for adoption please ;-)

Regards, Kelvin.

On 03/08/06, Kevin Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1 from me too!

Jim Marino wrote:

> +1 from me - Welcome Kelvin.
>
> Jim
>
> On Aug 2, 2006, at 1:53 PM, Frank Budinsky wrote:
>
>> I'd like to propose that we make Kelvin a committer. Kelvin has  made
>> many
>> contributions to the SDO project:
>>
>> - helped design -noEMF generator patterns and contributed tests for
>> those
>> patterns
>> - provided SDO design and M1 user documentation on the WIKI
>> - tested M1 release candidates
>> - provided input to interop testing scenarios
>> - discovered an EMF issue affecting SDO open content using global
>> properties from xsds
>> - designed and provided a patch for ChangeSummary on
DataObject  support