Thanks a lot for voting me in.

Ta
Meeraj

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Boynes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 August 2006 16:30
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: [RESULT] Meeraj Kunnumpurath for Tuscany committer

Passed with +1's from:
    jboynes
    jmarino
    kwilliams
    robbinspg
    jsdelfino
    rineholt
    kentam

and no -1's.

I would like to welcome Meeraj as a committer and will start the process
of setting up his account.
--
Jeremy

On Aug 3, 2006, at 12:44 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> I would like to nominate Meeraj to become a committer on Tuscany - he
> has been active in the project for quite a while now, contributing the

> original Groovy container implementation, a work manager
> implementation for use by async invocations and has worked to debug
> several problems including some tricky synchronization issues. I think

> he will continue to be a valuable contributor to the project.
>
> Here's my +1.
> --
> Jeremy

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.