You can use cygwin to do gcc compiles for windows. It comes with automake
(don't know what version) and can be integrated with Eclipse CDT.

On 8/9/06, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I believe automake can run on Windows using some linux portability layer
(I
forget what it's called). I'll need to look into it some more. We should
also see what other Apache c/C++ projects use.