Jeremy,
  I think that bin and lib directories should be fine.  If you have the
bandwidth to help with the assembly definition that would be great, thanks.

Kelvin

On 09/08/06, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Aug 9, 2006, at 5:30 AM, kelvin goodson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at some pom.xml files, particularly the ones for java sca
> distributions, to try to work out what additions would be needed to
> permit
> building a separate sdo java distribution.   I can see the general
> pattern,
> but if anyone has any pointers to good documentation or has any
> suggestions
> before I get too deep into this I'd much appreciate them.

I would think that you just need to duplicate something like the sca
distribution modules which really just use the maven-assembly-plugin
to create the distribution archives. "Good" documentation is relative
- what there is is here:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

If you know what you would like the distro bundle to look like (e.g.
just bin and lib directories or do you need more) then I'm happy to
help with setting up the assembly definition.

--
Jeremy