of course this supposes that all the schema and wsdl is local. We probably
need to support the case where the wsdl is remote e.g.
http://mySite/flobber.wsdl

Cheers,

On 11/08/06, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Actually the wsdl/xsd are loaded for a particular composite so if there
were more say 2 .composites in a folder and 3 xsds we would load all 3 xsds
twice, once for each composite.