run.bat ... ran it against old M1 server. Right now it set for just that sample.. there is a hack there where I suspect the databinding will generate the method/parameter elements as it once did to conform to the wsdl..
ant elder wrote:
Could you describe how to get the ws client sample running?

I'll just have a go moving to a snapshot build on my local machine and see
if there's any issues. Don't think we need a branch or to split this btw
client and service just yet, it may end up being quite a painless upgrade

  ...ant