Andrew Borley wrote:
[snip]
I needed to update the deploy.bat file that puts the various files in
the right places in the samples/BigBank/deploy directory so I've put a
patch up at TUSCANY-606.

Andy,

I am not able to apply patch TUSCANY-606 (and similar problem with TUSCANY-613).

patch -p0 </home/delfinoj/Tuscany/patches/TUSCANY-606.patch
gives me this error:
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file sca/samples/BigBank/deploy.bat
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file sca/samples/BigBank/deploy.bat.rej

I have no idea what "1 out of 1 hunk failed" means :) but svn info deploy.bat tells me: Last Changed Rev 429833, and the patch was generated on an earlier revision 429611... Could this be the problem?

Sorry about the inconvenience but could you try svn up then svn diff again and attach new patches to the JIRA issues? I'll try applying them again... Thanks.