David,
Your prototype is more user friendly.  Would it be possible to see a mock up
with these changes for comparison? Your talent in graphics is much
appreciated :)

- Choose a lighter green than the one we have in the header for community,
general, etc. boxes. Perhaps the same as the background in the logo.
- Don't grey the boxes for community, general, etc. This would get rid of
the empty grey box below header in the larger frame where the diagram
resides
- Leave the grey shadow line around the boxes. It is nice.
- Tone down the architecture diagram colors. Use shades/variation of the
same color. Perhaps light blue, mat blue and grey
- possibly extend the architecture diagram to show an SCA composite
application diagram which when clicked on would take us to a code sample
- Change the red font for the links on the webpage to dark grey

Thanks,
Haleh