Thinking a little more, using the ImplementationProcessor mechanisms seems like a better way to tackle this. One major advantage would be that we could add metadata to the service contract based on data type or annotations (e.g. adding metadata saying that a parameter should be bound using SDO which could be detected through the marker interface or an @SDO annotation).

I have a head full of WSDL stuff atm so I'll open a JIRA so we don't forget.

--
Jeremy