Hi Venkat,

A couple of quick comments:

- this is probably teaching you to suck eggs...but if you are going to send
in a patch for reformatting the code could you do that as a separate patch
with no other changes. If you mix reformatting and code changes in a single
patch it makes it real hard to see what those changes are when we apply the
patch

- the axis binding stuff has been taken out of the standalone distribution
now so you shouldn't be seeing those errors anymore if you try now

- we don't really have a good story for how to do integration testing yet,
so probably don't try to have those server and client tests in the build for
now. One problem with the service test is it wants you to hit enter on
System.in so it would hang the mvn build :)

  ...ant