I also found that we now have three projects "launcher", "test", and "webapp" containing the same set of SCDL files. How can we simplify the synchronization among the three projects here? Can these files be shared?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raymond Feng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:38 AM
Subject: Issues in the SCDL files from launcher, test, and axis2 projects

Hi,

I found three issues with the SCDL files in "launcher", "test", and "axis2" projects.

1) In "launcher", there're duplicate entries in interfaceJava.scdl and loader.scdl which in turn causes DuplicateRegistrationException. (Should we remove the entries in loader.scdl?)

2) In "test", the SCDL files are out of date, for example, dependency loader is not registered there.

3) In "axis2", the <dependency> element in default.scdl is under wrong namespace. The one supported by DependencyLoader is http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/1.0-SNAPSHOT.

I'll submit a patch if we agree this is a bug.