Hi Andy,

I was trying to build Tuscany over the weekend and was stuck with the
same problem. The funny thing is I was able to build previously, but
cleaned my maven repository and after that not able to build anymore.

Some further investigation showed that the sca\plugin project has a
dependancy on tuscany-sca-tools, and this is no longer available. I
even tried mvn -U, but no use. Finally what I did is comment out the
plugins module from pom.xml in the sca folder. This works for now
because we don't use the plugin module at all.

I guess others are not seeing the problem because their old
repositories contain this jar file from M1. For the time being I would
say commenting out the plugins module will work, but ultimately we
will need to migrate our sca\tools project from M1 to resolve this
issue.

Any comments ?

Regards,
jojo.