Can you please update C++ development website to include conventions that
are agreed to?

On 8/23/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I see two different coding conventions for the usual
#ifndef/#define/#endif in our include files:
#ifndef tuscany_sca_model_binding_h in tuscany::sca::model::Binding.h
#ifndef _CHANGEDDATAOBJECTLIST_H_ in commonj::sdo::ChangedDataObjectList.h

Can we decide on a common convention? I have used both conventions in
the past, so I'm OK with either but think it'd be nicer if we could pick
one and stick to it.
Until we make a decision I'll follow my old code maintainer habit to
stick to the scheme I see in the code around what I'm adding/changing.