On Aug 29, 2006, at 4:45 AM, ant elder wrote:

Ok Jim, I'd like start work on getting this Jetty based standalone
distribution going. Eventually I'd like a distribution which includes things
like Jetty,
So what needs to be done is:

1. Add an XPath engine into core to evaluate inclusion of a separate configuration file to handle setup of things like port (this would implement the property inclusion mechanism from the SCA spec) 2. Add an HTTPS connector to Jetty (involves getting it to work with a keystore)
3. Cleanup Jetty thread pool integration with the core WorkScheduler
4. A lot more unit tests
5. Integration testing

Axis2/WS, rmi, json, groovy, javascript and spring. I'd also
like some pre-installed samples, maybe in addition to the bin, boot, and extensions directories in the existing standalone distribution also have an applications directory to contain the samples and other applications. And I
guess some bat/shell scripts to do startup etc.

Anyone else interested in helping with this?