Oisin Hurley wrote:

On 28 Aug 2006, at 22:56, Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:

Would it make sense to publish this: http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05276.html and this: http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05379.html
on a "How to build" page on the Tuscany C++ Web site?

Thoughts?

Please do :)

BTW - has anyone done a port to MacOS X 10.4.7 ppc? If not I will get
a start on it - not vital for the roadmap, but it is my machine of
choice and I'll get nothing done if it doesn't work there ;)

 cheers
  --oh

Great! I don't think that anybody has tried MacOS X yet. It will be really great if you can port the Linux build... and then we can all get iBooks :)