Pete Robbins wrote:
In your latest drop you have moved the sca-binding-webservice.xsd from the
core xsd folder to 2 separate places! I believe this schema is defined by
the Assembly spec so should it not be in the core?

Cheers,

Pete,

Good question: I'm not sure what to do about it... The 0.96 assembly spec document still contains the webservice binding XSD but the OSOA web site now shows a completely different section for bindings, so I was assuming that the web service binding was going to be in a separate spec document (on this page http://www.osoa.org/display/Main/SCA+WebService+Bindings).

The other issue is what to do if multiple extensions share a common XSD. The ws_reference and ws_service extensions can be installed separately and they both need that XSD... I couldn't think of a good solution to package a single copy of the XSD shared by both, but not part of the core.

If that helps in the short term we can keep that webservice binding XSD in <root>/xsd like it was before. Do you want me to move it back?