On Aug 30, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Yang ZHONG wrote:

Thank Ant so much for details, that's very helpful!

I'll update the API:
2-1. remove INSTANCE
2-2. demonstrate the SCA way to get SymbolSpace.Registry implementation in
JavaDoc

Why do we have the "inner" interface? I agree with Jeremy that it doesn't seem very intuitive.

SymbolSpace.Registry is the generic registry interface, it doesn't prevent
us from having SCA specific interface(s).
I can come up with a WSDL Registry interface proposal. Can someone tell me which model is used by SCA: WST, WSDL4J, EMF, home grown or anything else?