I have updated the POMs for the spec projects and buildtools so that we are ready to publish snapshot builds for them.

This will allow us to build and publish SCA and SDO as standalone projects. Once SDO is published, we should be able to build and publish DAS.

To tackle 3), I will move the projects under a new subdirectory in sca called (for want of a better name as core is taken) "kernel".

--
Jeremy