Hi,

Here's the final proposal for the artifact ids in line with Jeremy's suggestion. Please review.

SCA
===
sca-api

tuscany-api
tuscany-spi
tuscany-hostapi
tuscany-core

tuscany-wsdl
tuscany-launcher
tuscany-hostutil
tuscany-webapp
tuscany-webhost

tuscany-javascript
tuscany-groovy
tuscany-spring

tuscany-axis2
tuscany-celtix
tuscany-rmi

tuscany-databinding
tuscany-jaxb
tuscany-sdo (should it be tuscany-databinding-sdo?)
tuscany-axiom
tuscany-castor
tuscany-xmlbeans

SDO