Hi,

I think I'm going to leave databinding-framework as an extension for now. It won't impact the integration effort this stage. When the code becomes more mature (in terms of test coverage and functions), I'll merge it into the core/spi and the work should be very trivial.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Should we merge the databinding-framework into spi/core?

If there are no external dependencies on databinding, my preference would be for the extension pieces to be merged with SPI and the impl to be placed in core under /services. Before that happens, though, I'd also like to see a lot more test coverage in place, particularly unit testing. Integration testing could be done whenever we get to an integration build.

Jim