Hi,

I tested our C++ Web Service support with Axis2C 0.93 on Linux and it works with no code change. The only thing you need to do, after you install Axis2C 0.93 and point your AXIS2C_HOME to it, is to turn the MTOM (the SOAP Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism) support off in axis2.xml.

In $AXIS2C_HOME/axis2.xml, change:
 <parameter name="enableMTOM" locked="false">true</parameter>
 <parameter name="enableMTOM" locked="false">false</parameter>

If you don't change that setting Axis2C will send your SOAP messages in binary form in a Mime Multipart/Related XOP package and the external Web Services that we're using in Bigbank and other samples do not like that at all :)

I suggest that we switch to Axis2C 0.93 now since (1) 0.92 is not on the download mirrors anymore and (2) 0.93 brings us support for REST / HTTP GET. Could one of you running Visual Studio 6 or 7 please give it a try on Windows? I can help test on Windows as well, but only once we get the Visual Studio Express 2005 build working...

Thoughts?