Well, I can load it, but it's desperately empty :)

Given the following XML:
<customer><firstName>Jane</firstName><lastName>Doe</lastName></customer>

I have no XSD for this document, and don't want to have one or have to define specific SDO types for it. I just want to load this XML into an SDO DataObject.

XMLDocumentPtr doc = XMLHelper::load(xml);
gives me an XMLDocumentPtr with no root DataObject.

char* xml = XMLHelper::save(doc);
gives me this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Is this supported by our SDO/C++ implementation? or is it a bug?