Hi Jim/Jeremey

I understand the intent, but this doc doesn't really tell me how I configure this. I don't want to define my own log API I just want to use one. Do you have an example of this kind of usage?

@Monitor
setMonitor(java.util.logging.Logger mylogger)

?

If so how do I configure this with log4j for instance? I just want something that works and doesn't require me to implement a logging framework on the back end.

Thanks

andy