Any more thoughts on this? Most popular so far is 1.0-incubator-M2
--
Jeremy

On Sep 8, 2006, at 10:17 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Before publishing artifacts to the snapshot repo I need to make sure all the versions contain "incubator" which means updating all the POMs. I would like to change this to the version of this next release and so would like input on what that should be:

[ ] 1.0-M2-incubator
[ ] 1.0-alpha-incubator
[ ] 1.0-incubator
[ ] 0.95-incubator