Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Geoffrey Winn wrote:
Hi. I've created JIRA 719 describing this issue and attached the patch file
to it.

Geoff.

On 12/09/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Geoff,

Thanks! I'm now ready to test again on Windows with VC++ express 2005,
but for some reason I can't get the attachment out of this email. Could
you please attach it to a JIRA issue, or can it be committed directly if
as you say it doesn't do any harm? Thanks.

Thanks, trying it now...

Hi Geoff,

I tried your patch on Windows / VC++ express 2005 and got the same exception as before: incompatible list iterator.