These suggestions sound great.  As a first step, I think it would
make sense to get the current BigBank sample from M1 ported to
the recursive model so that it works on M2.  I am willing to work
on this if people think that it would be useful.

  Simon

Luciano Resende wrote:
Hi Jeffery Guo

  You were interested in this sibject a while ago, just want to check if
you were able to make any progress, and if you need any help/guidance.

- Luciano