Thanks Rajith

I have a question on the thought behind sca:databinding. In Tuscany we have a databinding framework that allows us to convert between different data formats on a wire - for example, a component can call out using a SDO to a component that is expecting a JAXB object and the framework would automatically handle the conversion between the two. We also do that for physical bindings to convert between the binding's native data representation the that expected by the component - for example, the Axis2 binding uses AXIOM as its representation and we use the framework to convert to/from thet POJOs (or SDOs, JAXBs, etc.) expected by components.

For JMS, I assume the native format would be a javax.jms.Message - how do you see the relationship between sca:databinding specified in the binding and our databinding framework? Does the user need to specify an sca one, or could they just leave it to use to convert the message using our framework?

--
Jeremy