On 9/14/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andrew Borley wrote:
> On 9/14/06, Oisin Hurley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> On 7 Sep 2006, at 04:48, Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
>>
>> > Did you get a chance to look into the MacOS X port? I have an iBook
>> > with 10.4.7 ppc Mac OS X here and was wondering if you had a patch
>> > to the Makefiles that I could try.
>>
>> Patch is up: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-681
>>
>> Apply in cpp directory. Let me know of blunders :)
>>
>> cheers
>>   --oh
>

> Thanks for the patch Oisin - I'm currently working on getting a Linux
> box up
> and working, when this is done I'll try your patch out. (if no-one
> else gets
> there before me!)
>
> Cheers
> Andy

Hi Oisin, Thanks for the patch!

I'll give it a try this evening when I get home, on a Mac OS X 10.4.7 ppc.

Andy, which version of Mac OS X are you going to try this on? Is anybody
interested in trying on Mac OS intel as well?

I was going to try it out on my Linux machine (when it's working) - it's
mostly the automake and configure files that Oisin has patched so I was just
going to check that Linux build is still happy. I don't have access to any
Mac OS X machines, so if you could try it out that would be cool :)

Andy