Andy,

I've had the same problem with the cygwin subversion client. The easiest way to get around it is to do create and run a script that contains something like the following:

#!/bin/sh
for i in `find . -type d -name '.svn'`; do cmd /c attrib +H `cygpath -ws $i` ; done

It takes a while but eventually marks all of the .svn directories as hidden so the java.io.File.isHidden() returns true and the SDO generator ignores them.

I'm sure there's a more efficient way to handle it but that should be a start.

Andy Piper wrote:
Ok, clean checkout, clean repository and I get this:

[INFO] Generating SDO interfaces from g:\java\sca\tuscany\sampleapps\bigbank\acc
ount\src\main\resources\wsdl\.svn
java.io.FileNotFoundException: g:\java\sca\tuscany\sampleapps\bigbank\account\sr
c\main\resources\wsdl\.svn (Access is denied)

any ideas? Maybe a cygwin permissions thing?

andy