Thanks Kevin, can we make sure that items on both Java Overview and User's
guide point to same content page ?

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview
and
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview/RDBDAS_Java_User_Guide

- Luciano

On 9/26/06, Kevin Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have started the RDB DAS User's Guide here:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview/RDBDAS_Java_User_Guide

I also provided content for the first capability: "Basic CRUD".

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,

--Kevin