Hi Jeremy and others working on samples ... could you please help with this
:)

I am trying to bring up the RMI samples and am trying to deploy a RMI
Service in one standalone tuscany runtime.  Then I start another standalone
that uses a RMI Reference to this RMI Service.

In this regard, could you please help me understand the following: -
- As first step I tried starting tuscany using the SCATestCase.  I wrote a
test in the samples project, inheriting from SCATestCase (the usual stuff
that we do for unit testing).  But then this fails during the maven build
with the following exception.  I tried the Calculator sample and it works
fine.  But then when I try including the rmi binding extension into this
sample's POM I end up with this exception.  There is no other modification I
am doing other than this change to the pom.

Here is what I added to the pom
<dependency>
           <groupId>org.apache.tuscany.sca.services.bindings</groupId>
           <artifactId>rmi</artifactId>
           <version>1.0-incubator-M2-SNAPSHOT</version>
       </dependency>

and here is what I got out a maven build of this..

org.apache.tuscany.spi.component.TargetNotFoundException: Autowire target
not fo
und [org.apache.tuscany.spi.loader.LoaderRegistry]
       at
org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.system.wire.SystemOutboundAuto
wire.getTargetService(SystemOutboundAutowire.java:86)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.system.component.SystemWireObj
ectFactory.getInstance(SystemWireObjectFactory.java:40)
       at org.apache.tuscany.core.injection.PojoObjectFactory.getInstance
(PojoO
bjectFactory.java:96)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.PojoAtomicComponent.createInst
ance(PojoAtomicComponent.java:120)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.ModuleScopeContainer.eagerIni
tComponents(ModuleScopeContainer.java:144)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.core.component.scope.ModuleScopeContainer.onEvent(
ModuleScopeContainer.java:72)
       at org.apache.tuscany.spi.component.AbstractSCAObject.publish
(AbstractSC
AObject.java:94)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.composite.AbstractCompositeCom
ponent.publish(AbstractCompositeComponent.java:178)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.composite.AbstractCompositeCom
ponent.start(AbstractCompositeComponent.java:117)
       at org.apache.tuscany.test.SCATestCase.setUp(SCATestCase.java:66)

Thanks

- Venkat