Hi Jojo.. .I confirmed this with Rick over IRC and have created a JIRA.
Please go ahead with this.  Thanks

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-760

- Venkat

On 9/28/06, Venkata Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Rick, is this something you are looking into.?  Or is anybody else
looking into this ?

Is there any JIRA for this or should I create one?

Jojo, thanks for volunteering.  If Rick's response  is not looking into
this then I (or maybe even you :)) could raise a JIRA for this.

Also, besides implementations it would be good to get into this 'combo'
sample some usage of bindings or a composite implementation of a
component.   I can help with this.

And then please let me know if you get stuck somewhere in this.. I shall
most certainly help.

Thanks

- Venkat