On Sep 29, 2006, at 12:43 AM, Jim Marino wrote:

Andy,

I checked in most of your patch with a few mods to remove a dangling clogging dependency in the poms and minor checkstyle stuff. I didn't check in ScaWebApplicationContext as Jeremy has some changes going on that we'll need to refactor to. I don't think the samples will work quite yet until Jeremy's cleanup of the webapp launcher is done. I figured this would be o.k. temporarily since ScaWebApplicationContext is not referenced anywhere.

I had a look at ScaWebApplicationContext and Andy's version should not conflict much. It looks like he turned some methods into statics which had a trickle on impact into the test cases. I'm not keen on making the same changes as having those utility methods on the context listener doesn't seem very intuitive - perhaps we should add a utility class.

--
Jeremy