To: "Tuscany Dev" <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 2:08 PM
Subject: NoClassDefFoundError, apparently in Axis2

I am trying to run the hellowordwsclient sample by changing the bound reference to use an interface.java, with which it runs ok. But if I then add a callbackInterface I get the error below. By using a callbackInterface, an Axis2AsyncTargetInvoker is chosen that calls Axis2's operationClient.execute(false), i.e. non-blocking. Without the callbackInterface an Axis2TargetInvoker is chosen which calls operationClient.execute(true). So it seems as if trying to using a non-blocking operation client execute triggers the error. I have to wonder whether this may be an Axis2 dependency that has not been set up.
Any ideas?

T E S T S
Running helloworld.HelloWorldWSClientTestCase
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAX
Utils).
org.apache.tuscany.spi.wire.InvocationRuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoun
dError: edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/BlockingQueue
at org.apache.tuscany.core.databinding.impl.DataBindingInteceptor.invoke
(DataBindingInteceptor.java:76)
at org.apache.tuscany.core.wire.BridgingInterceptor.invoke(BridgingInter
ceptor.java:41)
at org.apache.tuscany.core.databinding.impl.DataBindingInteceptor.invoke
(DataBindingInteceptor.java:71)
at org.apache.tuscany.core.wire.AbstractOutboundInvocationHandler.invoke
(AbstractOutboundInvocationHandler.java:65)
at org.apache.tuscany.core.wire.jdk.JDKOutboundInvocationHandler.invoke(
JDKOutboundInvocationHandler.java:121)
       at $Proxy20.getGreetings(Unknown Source)
at helloworld.HelloWorldServiceComponent.getGreetings(HelloWorldServiceC
omponent.java:39)
at helloworld.HelloWorldWSClientTestCase.testWSClient(HelloWorldWSClient
TestCase.java:43)
java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute(JUnitTestSet.jav
a:210)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTes
tSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(Ab
stractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
       at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(Su
refireBooter.java:269)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.j
ava:788)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/c
oncurrent/BlockingQueue
at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext.getThreadPool(Configura
tionContext.java:296)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAx
isOperation.java:306)
at org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2AsyncTargetInvoker.invokeTarget
(Axis2AsyncTargetInvoker.java:58)
at org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2AsyncTargetInvoker.invoke(Axis2
AsyncTargetInvoker.java:70)
at org.apache.tuscany.core.wire.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterce
ptor.java:44)
at org.apache.tuscany.core.databinding.impl.DataBindingInteceptor.invoke
(DataBindingInteceptor.java:71)
       ... 33 more
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.032 sec <<< FA
ILURE!

Results :

Tests in error:
 testWSClient(helloworld.HelloWorldWSClientTestCase)