If we are going to start releasing these separately (or really just being prepared to) then I think this would be worth doing. It's a fairly simple change to do even now so should we do this for this release?

Speaking of which, it looks like EMF 2.2.1 is available from their maven repo. AIUI that was the last thing that was needed before cutting a release - should we start that process?
--
Jeremy