Hi Jim,

I was going to touch upon that once I completed and posted a patch for
review.

I initially assumed that since our runtime was in Java, the
implementation.system components would just about use the Java container.
However I observed that they never touched the JavaComponentBuilder.  Also I
observed that for system components there were properties that were getting
configured, loaded and built - meaning the property hanlding seemed to be in
place (atleast to the extent that things are working).

In the interest of not disrupting too many things I have chosen to leave
the system components alone - atleast in this iteration.  The
ComponentLoader is however used while loading all components (system or
application) and this is one place I have had to make some changes to the
existing behaviour.  For this I have chosen the apporach of retaining the
existing behaviour whe loading SytemImplementation components and have put
in an alternate behaviour for all others.

After I have done with this iteration, I can probably take up the case of
system components with some help from you / jeremy if at all they also need
to change.

Thanks

- Venkat